Dr. Mohamed El Sahili is the Chief Executive Officer of the SF Group of companies comprising Medland Health Services Zambia Limited and two Real Estate companies – Celine Real Estate and F&A Real Estate.
Dr. El Sahili served as Fairy Bottling’s CEO until the company was acquired by Coca-Cola Beverages Africa on February 1st 2019.
A Doctor by profession as well as an entrepreneur, he also serves as a:
- Board member to the American Chamber of Commerce Zambia,
- Board Member to the Olympic Youth Development Centre (OYDC)
- Chairperson of the Lusaka Water Security Initiative (LuWSI)
- YPO Member
- Member at the Africa Business Round table
- Member at the Africa CEO Forum
Dr. El Sahili has been awarded as an Africa Food Industry Champion for the Year 2018. He currently presides the Care and Aim Network for Humanity in Zambia. His commitment towards Women Empowerment, Waste Management and Wellness & Health is phenomenal and constitutes the pillar of his vision.